martes, 18 de enero de 2011

Little Honey

In front of your window
little honey you got me
with the colored dawn
little honey send me a kiss
I'll be a content with a kiss
little honey just with that

An arrow in the airs
little honey cupid threw
he was playing...
little honey and he hurt me
my wound is so cruel
that if you don't cure me
little honey I'll die

If you have any doubt
about my passion
open with a big knife
little honey my heart
but do it carefully
open it carefully
little honey cos you're inside

All the love you want
little honey I give it to you
I love you so much
I just tell you: come with me
Better with me any nobody
only you and I together
little honey and God will be the witness

Take my life...
I don't care about living
if yu don't love me, my dearling
Tree of hope be firm
your eyes shoundn't cry
little honey when you kiss me good bye

Love me and dont's cry
with you pretty eyes
little honey only you and me together
and God will be our witness

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario